In need of a forklift?
Contact us today and let us help save you money with our professional forklift hire service.
Renting makes ‘cents’
- Capital gain is released when your hire forklifts are purchased turning assets into cash.
- Forklift hire charges are part of your operating costs and therefore are 100% tax-deductible.
- Lines of credit are enhanced as forklift hire payments are not required to be shown as liabilities on financial statements.
- Costs can be controlled with forklift hire fees established upfront which incorporate repair and maintenance cost facilitating accurate budgeting.
- Availability of hire forklifts is guaranteed with replacement equipment supplied, at no additional cost, in instances of equipment failure.
- Flexibility can be built into fleet management to ensure seasonal requirements can be met cost-effectively allowing your hire forklifts to increase and decrease to meet your needs.
- Regular consultancy and planning in terms of programmed maintenance timing and additional forklift hire requirements will provide optimum equipment availability.
- Elimination of all administrative duties associated with record keeping, maintenance and compliance with the state government department in terms of hire forklifts.