In-house & mobile forklift servicing
With more than 60 years of experience in the forklift industry on all makes and models; you can be confident that SQMH is the expert for your forklift repair services. With fully equipped service vans and a dedicated repairs team, we guarantee that you will receive efficient service and excellent response times.
Our team understands the concept of ‘business partnership’, resulting in our exceptional customer retention rate and long-standing customer relationships.
- Callout available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year!
- Fully accredited and experienced forklift repairs technicians.
- More than 25 years of experience working with all makes and models!
- Forklift repairs and service for new forklifts & used forklifts
- Preventative maintenance
- Tailored scheduled maintenance programs
- Total fleet management
The importance of regular services
When it comes to commercial machinery and heavy vehicles, it is essential to ensure that they are serviced and maintained regularly – forklifts are definitely no exception. Whether it’s every six or twelve months, keeping your servicing up-to-date can save you money and time and reduce the risk of breakdowns and injuries.
HSE statistics show that between 2001 and 2006 there were 21,190 reported injuries as a result of forklift accidents. With 94 being fatal and 5,758 being major. Subsequently, HSE has drawn up an Approved Code of Practice (ACOP) to standardise forklift safety use.
Our team at SQMH strive to go above and beyond to ensure that regular servicing is performed on our hire forklift fleet and our customer’s forklifts. Ensured to put your mind at ease knowing that the forklift you are operating is safe and ready to use.
Lack of preventative maintenance is a significant cause of breakdowns and failure, as well as the lack of operator training. Below are just a few examples of the several significant factors as to why regular forklift servicing is crucial.
- Minimises breakdowns and/or failures;
- Maintains the quality and wear and tear of the machine;
- Ensures that everything is running correctly, the machine is greased in all the right places;
- All brakes, lift chains and hydraulic hoses are adjusted and in perfect working condition; and
- To maintain the warranty that comes with the forklift when purchased.
What do we have to offer?
We can guarantee that we have the best technicians in the industry! We are dedicated to providing excellent service and quality when it comes to carrying out forklift repairs and maintenance.
All of our technicians are fully qualified and receive regular training through Yale Forklifts, as well as in-house training regularly. This ensures that their skills are up to date to guarantee that they have the knowledge required for any changes in mechanics and technology.
Annual LPG certification under AS4983 – this can be carried out onsite by our accredited service technicians.